[Qgis-developer] Better attribute table - c++ plugin

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 15:29:11 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 6:03 PM, John C. Tull <john.tull at wildnevada.org> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 2009, at 8:07 AM, Martin Dobias wrote:
>>
>> please try the updated version, it should hopefully fix linking problems:
>> http://mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/beata-snapshot-090207.tar.gz
>
> It appears that a similar problem is still occurring:
>
> Linking CXX shared module libbeataplugin.so
> [ 87%] Building CXX object src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis.dir/qgsdbsourceselect.o
> Undefined symbols:
>  "QgisApp::editCopy(QgsMapLayer*)", referenced from:
>      BeataDialog::copySelectedRowsToClipboard()       in BeataDialog.o
>  "typeinfo for QgisApp", referenced from:
>      __ZTI7QgisApp$non_lazy_ptr in BeataDialog.o
>  "QgisApp::zoomToSelected()", referenced from:
>      BeataDialog::zoomMapToSelectedRows()       in BeataDialog.o
> ld: symbol(s) not found

Seems like a real problem on Mac to access the application from a
plugin. To overcome this problem, I've temporarily disabled actions
copy selected rows to clipboard and zoom to selected. I hope now it
won't cause compilation problems:

http://mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/beata-snapshot-090207-2.tar.gz

This version also fixes the minimization button and saves window position.

If there are not any objections, I'll import the into trunk in few days.

Martin