[Qgis-developer] Better attribute table - c++ plugin

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sat Feb 7 18:00:56 EST 2009

Hi Martin

On Saturday 07 February 2009 22:29:11 Martin Dobias wrote:

> If there are not any objections, I'll import the into trunk in few days.

Do you plan to replace the current table implementation or add this as an
additional plugin? Personally I think it will be better to replace the
existing table. I havent had a chance to look at / try your code yet, but for
me the ideal would be to have a qgstablemodel added to core and a qgstableview
added to gui, and then the table implementation to use these on a form. Is
that the way you planned it?

Regards

Tim