[Qgis-developer] Better attribute table - c++ plugin

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 04:43:55 EST 2009

Hi Tim

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:

> Do you plan to replace the current table implementation or add this as an
> additional plugin? Personally I think it will be better to replace the
> existing table. I havent had a chance to look at / try your code yet, but for
> me the ideal would be to have a qgstablemodel added to core and a qgstableview
> added to gui, and then the table implementation to use these on a form. Is
> that the way you planned it?

I plan to replace the current table with the new implementation when
we'll be happy with the new one. From the beginning I would leave the
table in app itself, later we could move it to gui library. Is there
any reason to put model to core library? Although it's not a gui class
I don't see benefits of having a model alone in core library.

bye
martin