AW: [Qgis-developer] Some concerns about QGIS on OS X, part 1

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 13 02:03:54 EST 2009

Hi

I noticed that in the manual, there is a missing note on how to invoke qmake with the .pro file ('qmake -o Makefile pointconverter.pro', then 'make'). That should work also on Mac and replace the complicated script of Mac Programmer.

The example originally comes from a workshop (FOSSGIS 2006) but I updated the plugin to work together with 1.0 sources. In the workshop, I used qmake because it was the intention to make everything as simple as possible (only 2h time for the workshop). In the manual it would also be possible to use cmake or to add a note on how to make CMakeList.txt.

Regards,
Marco