[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.1 Branched (was [DebianGIS] Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Feb 15 23:32:47 EST 2009

In updating my Xcode project for 1.0.1, I noticed that
QGIS_VERSION_INT is still 10000 (at the top of cmakelists.txt).
Shouldn't this reflect the .1 version, since it's used for update
checks?

On Feb 15, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> Folks in order to have the very best version of QGIS in upcoming
> 9.0.4 release
> of Ubuntu, I have branched QGIS 1.0.1 tonight (a little earlier than
> planned).
>
> This release is a bugfix release only.  If packagers could be so
> kind as to do
> their thing that would be great.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy