[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.1 Branched (was [DebianGIS] Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Feb 16 00:58:34 EST 2009

Hi William

On Monday 16 February 2009 06:32:47 William Kyngesburye wrote:
> In updating my Xcode project for 1.0.1, I noticed that
> QGIS_VERSION_INT is still 10000 (at the top of cmakelists.txt).
> Shouldn't this reflect the .1 version, since it's used for update
> checks?

Erk! You are quite correct! I have made the change in the branch and will
ensure it is in the source bundles. Packagers please make sure you have at
least r10177 as the basis for your packages.

My apologies for the oversight

Regards

Tim

> On Feb 15, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Folks in order to have the very best version of QGIS in upcoming
> > 9.0.4 release
> > of Ubuntu, I have branched QGIS 1.0.1 tonight (a little earlier than
> > planned).
> >
> > This release is a bugfix release only.  If packagers could be so
> > kind as to do
> > their thing that would be great.
>
> -----
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>
> First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
> with hyena offal?
> Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
> bucket filled with hyena offal?
> First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?
>
> -HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Tim Sutton, Linfiniti Consulting
* QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
* Visit http://linfiniti.com for more information
   about the QGIS and FOSS services we provide.
* Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net