[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.1 Branched (was [DebianGIS] Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release)

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Feb 16 10:08:27 EST 2009

Sorry, another one: the splash still says 1.0.0.

On Feb 15, 2009, at 11:58 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Hi William
>
> On Monday 16 February 2009 06:32:47 William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> In updating my Xcode project for 1.0.1, I noticed that
>> QGIS_VERSION_INT is still 10000 (at the top of cmakelists.txt).
>> Shouldn't this reflect the .1 version, since it's used for update
>> checks?
>>

> Erk! You are quite correct! I have made the change in the branch and
> will
> ensure it is in the source bundles. Packagers please make sure you
> have at
> least r10177 as the basis for your packages.
>
> My apologies for the oversight
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy