[Qgis-developer] Xcode project in qgis svn

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Feb 16 23:44:18 EST 2009

On Feb 16, 2009, at 10:27 PM, John C. Tull wrote:

> I managed to get a build from trunk with one problem reported here:
> http://rafb.net/p/a7vdJR82.html

Yes, the userguide.pdf is missing from trunk.  The error shouldn't
stop the build completing, but you can remove it from the project if
you like.

> I did not do anything with the core/gui/app moc sources myself, so I
> am assuming that the project automagically takes care of this issue.
>
> A key to helping was Gary's suggestion to place the xcode project
> inside the mac folder within the trunk directory, i.e. 'sources/qgis/
> trunk/mac/xcode. This allowed the sources to be found without having
> to load them into the project.

er, this should be mentioned in the main readme.  but won't be an
issue if/when it is added to svn.

> This is very useful. Thanks for the excellent work!

Try the updated project I posted earlier this evening.  Some
compilation issues fixed. release and trunk versions available.  But,
your experience and comments with getting it working yourself are
helpful.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy