[Qgis-developer] Xcode project in trunk

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Feb 24 00:24:24 EST 2009

On Feb 23, 2009, at 10:59 PM, John C. Tull wrote:

> The ccache error is triggered in everything that is trying to be
> built, but I worked around the problem. I had manually installed
> ccache (http://ccache.samba.org/), so I disabled it (I had set
> CC='ccache gcc' in my profile, so unset this). All builds now.

Ah, dangerous to mess around with CC/CXX in Xcode.  Is that set in
your ~/.bash_profile?  That one isn't loaded by Xcode, but maybe
others are (.profile, /etc/profile, ...).  Try setting CC=ccache in
~/.bash_profile so it's only available in Terminal.

> Back to the compile... Using qt-4.5, everything builds and runs.
> These are the errors that I received using the latest source. We
> already covered them in emails last week and know that they relate
> to the help manual:

... grepping 'error' can take them out of context.  And I don't see
any errors there anyways, just files with 'error' in their name, so
you're good!  (I removed the manual pdf from the app target, until
it's updated and added back to the source.)

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always
now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the
accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan