[Qgis-developer] HomeRange_plugin now rpy2 capable

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 7 07:21:53 EST 2009

Anne Ghisla ha scritto:

> my plugin for QGIS is now ready for rpy2!
>
> Some side features are temporarily disabled, I'll fix these bugs as soon as
> possible. I think it's better to release this important update than keep it
> private until all works properly.

will be uploaded to faunalia repo as soon as I'll have fixed a few minor
issues. I'll keep both 1.1.1 and 1.2 versions, to let people temporarily
use the missing features. Old version will be removed as soon as the new
package is fully functional.
Thanks Anne for the prompt response, and to everybody for feedback.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *