[Qgis-developer] HomeRange_plugin now rpy2 capable

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 7 08:40:15 EST 2009

Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:

> will be uploaded to faunalia repo as soon as I'll have fixed a few minor
> issues. I'll keep both 1.1.1 and 1.2 versions, to let people temporarily
> use the missing features. Old version will be removed as soon as the new
> package is fully functional.

The 1.2 version is not uploaded. Contrary to my previous statement, I
had to remove the 1.1.1. I hope this is not a problem.
Looking forward for the new version, with the two widgets back to
functional. However, as it stands now the plugin does its job.
Please report any problem, especially with R 2.8 and on Windows.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *