[Qgis-developer] QGIS Developer Meeting 2009 in Hannover, Germany

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Jan 19 03:17:40 EST 2009

Hi,

we would like to announce a QGIS Developer Meeting (QGIS hackfest) from March
19-22 2009 at the Leibniz-University in Hannover, Germany. The meeting will be
held right after the FOSSGIS conference for people interested to join both
events.

With the QGIS hackfest we want to get together people committed to improving the
Quantum GIS project. This includes developers, documenters, bug reporters etc.
The meeting will give a great chance to make decisions and tackle larger
problems, so we hope you will consider joining us.

We provide all information about the QGIS Developer Meeting here:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/QgisHackfest2009

If you want to support the meeting, we are still looking for sponsors to be able
to cover meals or help to reduce travelling and accommodation expenses for QGIS
developers with far arrival. Please contact Paolo Cavallini, if you are
interested in sponsoring this event.

best regards,
 Otto