[Qgis-developer] bugs

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 19 13:05:24 EST 2009

Hi all.
I'm checking through the bug tracker. I'm finding many bugs that have
been opened months ago (so they refer to older versions), and never
upddated (sometimes in spite of specific requests).
When they appear local and temporary problems, I would be inclined to
close them down, so we can concentrate on serious ones. I think this is
rather important: with almost 300 bugs open, I noticed sometimes devs
forget about them (even if they effectively solved them!). Having a
cleaner trac will help users and developers alike. Anyone objects?
See eg:
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1429
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1398
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1427