[Qgis-developer] Deploying Python Plugins that require PostgreSQL drivers

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jan 23 09:40:08 EST 2009

Try copying the /Developer/Applications/Qt/plugins/sqldrivers folder
into the Contents/plugins folder of one of the pre-built Qgis apps
(next to the imageformats forlder that should already be there).

This should enable the Qt sql drivers.

On Jan 23, 2009, at 3:17 AM, Andreas Neumann wrote:

> I still have no good luck deploying my Plugin with the Postgresql
> driver
> dependency.
>
> These Apple computers don't have gcc and other dev tools installed
> and it
> would be quite an efforts to install all the necessary dev-tools on
> each
> Mac.
>
> I was neither able to install Psycopg nor the necessary qtsql drivers.
>
> On my own private Macbook it works fine, since I have all the Unix
> tools
> installed.
>
> I would very much appreciate if one of the Mac QGIS-users would have a
> hint how I could deploy psycopg or the QPSQL qtsql driver.
>
> Thanks,
> Andreas

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe