[Qgis-developer] Deploying Python Plugins that require PostgreSQL drivers

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jan 23 04:17:01 EST 2009

I still have no good luck deploying my Plugin with the Postgresql driver
dependency.

These Apple computers don't have gcc and other dev tools installed and it
would be quite an efforts to install all the necessary dev-tools on each
Mac.

I was neither able to install Psycopg nor the necessary qtsql drivers.

On my own private Macbook it works fine, since I have all the Unix tools
installed.

I would very much appreciate if one of the Mac QGIS-users would have a
hint how I could deploy psycopg or the QPSQL qtsql driver.

Thanks,
Andreas