[Qgis-developer] crashing, autosaving, and 1.0

icosa atropa icos.atropa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:00:47 EST 2009

Sorry for slow response!
Yes, you're idea for the plugin makes a great deal of sense - this
could easily be one of the most-used qgis plugins!

my notes:

* Use the working directory by default, or allow for configuration.
You can't depend upon the existence of /tmp on windows, etc.

* Configuration options - in my opinion, the firefox plugin "session
manager" is a really good, very mature example of a autosave plugin.
There are nice docs with pics of the GUI here:
http://sessionmanager.mozdev.org/documentation.html.
It's "recovery management" is nice.

* Where is it?  I added 3rd party repositories, but i still don't see it.

take care,
christian