[Qgis-developer] roadmap

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 28 02:32:48 EST 2009

in addition to Paolos ideas there could be improvements in the following
areas:

* printing improvements (printing big rasters, grid lines/graticules in
print composer) - its probably mainly Marco Hugentobler, who is working on
it
* improved symbolization (Martin Dobias and colleagues)
* better table handling (handling big data sets (partial table loading),
widgets in the table (not only text input, like in the attribute dialogue)
* forms - a simple form editor would be useful

Of course it is a lot to do and not all needs to be done for the next
release - should be prioritized.

Regarding tables and forms: Autodesk Topobase has an excellent
tables/forms implementations. If you are interested I can put some ideas
together somewhere on the Wiki regarding tables/forms.

Andreas