[Qgis-developer] roadmap

Florian Lohoff flo at rfc822.org
Wed Jan 28 11:01:24 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 08:32:48AM +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> in addition to Paolos ideas there could be improvements in the following
> areas:
>
> * printing improvements (printing big rasters, grid lines/graticules in
> print composer) - its probably mainly Marco Hugentobler, who is working on
> it

I fail to print on anything else than A4 - If printing on A3 i get a A3
paper but the output is of size A4 centered on the A3. The page also
does not display the full output seen in the print composer but only the
A4 portion at the top left.

Currently i print everything A4 into a PDF and then print it with
acroread to A3 - Takes a lot of time for a simple print ...

At least the 1.0 does not crash on me every 2nd print ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo at rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little