[Qgis-developer] roadmap

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 28 02:39:04 EST 2009

Hi Paolo

There would be much more nice features (see e.g. the mail from Andreas).

> - bug fixing (we crossed the 300 bugs line, which is not very nice)

I counted approx. 110 bugs and ca. 30 defects. The rest are enhancements.
Still the number of bugs is high.

> - labelling

still on my todo-list in the context with the PAL library integration that
goes quite well. Unfortunately, I won't have much time until end of February

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler