[Qgis-developer] roadmap

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 28 09:00:11 EST 2009

> Hi Paolo
>
> There would be much more nice features (see e.g. the mail from Andreas).

Yes, exactly: that's why I'm worried. I think it would be better to focus
on a minimum set of features (e.g. releasing 1.1 when labelling will be
available, or when diagrams can be considered stable, and so on).

>> - bug fixing (we crossed the 300 bugs line, which is not very nice)
>
> I counted approx. 110 bugs and ca. 30 defects. The rest are enhancements.
> Still the number of bugs is high.

You're right. However, some of the enhancements are really important. On
the positive side, I'm sure several bugs are invalid (I clean the queue
whenever I can).

>> - labelling
>
> still on my todo-list in the context with the PAL library integration that
> goes quite well. Unfortunately, I won't have much time until end of
> February

Looking forward to it!
All the best.
pc