[Qgis-developer] Mac build missing QtWebKit.framework

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Fri Jan 30 00:55:55 EST 2009

William,

I am a mac idiot, so excuse me if this is something I am overlooking.

I am writing a python plugin that utilizes the new webkit support in
QT>=4.4.  The plugin is working on my linux and win boxes and I hopped on my
mac to try to do some testing.  With the preview2 build I was able to access
the QtWebKit from PyQt4 on my mac, but now that I have updated all the
frameworks and installed the 1.0 release from your site I get an import
error for my plugin.  Looking in the 1.0 release package it seems as though
the QtWebKit.framework has been left out.  Basically the easy way to tell if
support is there is to open the python console from within qgis and try:

>From PyQt4 import QtWebKit

Was this intentional?  If not, is it possible to get you to add support for
the standard QtWebKit in Qt 4.4+ in the next bundle?

Thanks

Aaron