[Qgis-developer] Mac build missing QtWebKit.framework

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Jan 30 10:23:08 EST 2009

Ah, that was intentional, because Qgis doesn't use it.  There was a
similar issue with someone needing some Qt sql plugins (still haven't
figured that out).

Odd that it worked in preview 2, because I didn't include it in that
either.  And it doesn't look like Tom's all-in-one binary includes it.

I'm hesitatant to include it.  My main consideration is size -
QtWebKit adds a whopping 25MB to Qgis (almost a quarter of its current
size).  hmmm...

I'll let my brain ponder this...  I'm a little scattered right now
between GRASS and Qgis issues...