[Qgis-developer] Mac build missing QtWebKit.framework

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Fri Jan 30 14:58:23 EST 2009

My take is that moving forward this will be a very useful and well utilized
part of QT within QGIS... especially for plugins.  The windows binaries for
1.0 within OSGeo4W include webkit as well as the generic QT install
associated with QGIS 1.0 on Linux.  The testing I have done so far on
Windows and Linux have been that it just works out of the box.  If people
don't feel the added size is overly obtrusive to the mac build I would very
much vote for its inclusion.

William, your work on the mac bundles is awesome and I in no way want to
make your life more complicated or toss a wrench into your build process...
I would always default to your knowledge and recommendations on what should
be included.  Oh, and thanks again for all your work!