[Qgis-developer] Mac build missing QtWebKit.framework

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Sat Jan 31 02:05:03 EST 2009

Hi there again William,

Thanks a million for dealing with the webkit stuff and getting it included.
I just dropped it onto my leopard based mac mini and while qgis loads fine,
I get a crash when trying to use anything dealing with webkit.  As a simple
test, I get a crash when doing the following from the python console within
qgis:

>>> from PyQt4 import QtWebKit
>>> x = QtWebKit.QWebView()

This same simple test works fine on my linux and win box.  It is completely
possible that it is something related to my setup (again, I am kind of
lacking knowledge of macs), but could you give that a quick test and verify
your build succeeds/fails with this test?

Thanks again, I am excited that we will be able to produce plugins using
webkit across all platforms!

Aaron