[Qgis-developer] new osm plugin?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jan 31 05:39:45 EST 2009

I noticed a new plugin has appeared in the repo:
http://gis-lab.info/programs/qgis/qgis-repo.xml
however, it does not install:

The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where. Probably
the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.
Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It
also means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed
and inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work.
Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue.

All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *