[Qgis-developer] GRASS modules problems

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jul 13 12:25:43 EDT 2009

Hi all.
Some problems with the GRASS plugin:
- r.mapcalc sometimes takes the wrong list of rasters (one of the names
is duplicated, and masks the real name of another layer - playing around
with those rasters with wrong names, I has a nasty crash of the whole qgis
- importing PosGIS layers is difficult or impossible: if I define the db
connection so that grass can access the postgis db, it tries to write it
back there; if I define a connection towards a different db where I want
to write (eg a dbf or sqlite) it cannot find the PostGIS db
- in db.connect we shoud set up a fixed "schema=" option, so that if in
db.connect.schema a connection schema has been defined, this gets
overwritten every time a d.connect is called; otherwise, the schema is
called every time, and db.connect fails.
Opinions?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini: http://faunalia.it/pc