[Qgis-developer] eVis tests

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Mon Jul 27 11:46:13 EDT 2009

Paolo,

It has been fixed in r11184. eVis actually just uses the delimited text
provider ( needs to be updated to use a different provider someday ) and
there was a problem with the uri format that was introduced when
preparing for migration to the QGIS trunk.

let me know if you have any other problems.

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.