[Qgis-developer] eVis tests

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 28 01:55:01 EDT 2009

Peter Ersts ha scritto:
> Paolo,
>
> The tutorial and sample data you are using ( on
> http://biodiversityinformatics.amnh.org/index.php?section_id=116 ) was
> specifically written for a workshop for windows users and for a much
> older version of eVis and it has not been updated since.
>
> the main documentation (
> http://biodiversityinformatics.amnh.org/open_source/evis/documentation.php
> )provides more generic and the most up to date information, but not a
> step by step style tutorial.

Hi Pete.
Thanks for your reply. I found the tutorial very clear and useful. Please note
that the main doc has to be updated, in particular for what concerns the
installation, eg the link:

Download the eVis plugin from the CBC Biodiversity Informatics Facility website:
http://biodiversityinformatics.amnh.org/open_source/evis/download.php

is correctly broken, and in general the install instructions are no longer
necessary.
All the best, and thanks again.