[Qgis-developer] eVis tests

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Mon Jul 27 14:44:59 EDT 2009

Paolo,

The tutorial and sample data you are using ( on
http://biodiversityinformatics.amnh.org/index.php?section_id=116 ) was
specifically written for a workshop for windows users and for a much
older version of eVis and it has not been updated since.

the main documentation (
http://biodiversityinformatics.amnh.org/open_source/evis/documentation.php
)provides more generic and the most up to date information, but not a
step by step style tutorial.

Ironically I was just talking this morning with our folks about this
very issue as it relates to a couple of our other resources as well.

This also raises another question about what documentation folks need
when a plugin is submitted for inclusion into the trunk.

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.