[Qgis-developer] grass modules

Lami Gis3w lami at gis3w.it
Tue Jul 28 02:12:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

with the new v.out.ogr and the new r.out.gdal you can export to all
formats supported by GDAL/OGR library (GML and other formats with the
same problem) but you have to specify the right extension in the output
file name. Of course I can specify this in the module.

The alternative is to create a modules for every format supported by
GDAL/OGR with an increase of the modules in the GRASS tools menu.

Any advices for the other developers?

Thank you very much
Leonardo

--
Leonardo Lami
Gis3W
E-mail: lami at gis3w.it
Web: www.gis3w.it
Via Colombo, 3 - 51010 Massa e Cozzile (PT)