[Qgis-developer] Bug in Attribute Table for Postgis Data Sources

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 2 07:40:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,

There seems to be a bug in the Attribute Table when editing Postgis data
sources.

The funny thing is that I can only reproduce the bug for some tables, not
for all.

When I edit a table cell, the value disappears and appears in the column
to the left of the cell I was editing. The orginal cell reverts back to
its original value. It seems that in some cases the index of the table is
not correct (off one entry).

Here is one of the table definitions where editing in QGIS fails:

===========
-- Table: hydrologie.gewaesserachsen

-- DROP TABLE hydrologie.gewaesserachsen;

CREATE TABLE hydrologie.gewaesserachsen
(
  gid serial NOT NULL,
  the_geom geometry,
  autocad_entity_handle character varying(50),
  gewaessertyp_code smallint,
  bfs smallint,
  rid integer,
  gemeinde_gewaesser_nr character varying(10),
  CONSTRAINT pkey_hydrologie_gewaesserachsen_gid PRIMARY KEY (gid),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_dims_the_geom CHECK (ndims(the_geom) = 2),
  CONSTRAINT enforce_srid_the_geom CHECK (srid(the_geom) = 21781)
)
WITH (OIDS=FALSE);
ALTER TABLE hydrologie.gewaesserachsen OWNER TO an;

I don't yet know why the bug only appears with some tables and not with
others.

Have other people come across the same problem?

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann