[Qgis-developer] grass modules and grass 6.4rc4

Lami Gis3w lami at gis3w.it
Thu Jun 11 04:16:06 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm working to upload the modules for GRASS-6.4.

I think that changing the makefile, so that differnet modules are used
when compiled with different grass versions, is a good idea.

So I can wait to upload the modules on the trunk if developers think
that it can be a solution.

Regards
Leonardo

--
Leonardo Lami
Gis3W
E-mail: lami at gis3w.it
Web: www.gis3w.it
Via Colombo, 3 - 51010 Massa e Cozzile (PT)