[Qgis-developer] Raster Plugin

Florian Hillen fhillen at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Mar 5 04:16:58 EST 2009

Hi Tim,

I think, that I was the one you mean with the gdal plugin idea (about a
month ago). I think that a whole gdal frontend is too extensive for my
bachelor thesis. So I just want to start with the coordinate system warp.
Probably, I will go on developing after I finished my bachelor, but I have
to concentrate on that small part first.
I will plan the plugin variable, so that I can add other gdal functions
after my bachlor thesis.

Thanks for your information.

Best regards,
Florian