[Qgis-developer] Map composer legend item transparency

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Mar 13 18:06:47 EDT 2009

Marco,

Is there a possibility to have the composer legend show vectors layers
with the level of transparency in the map canvas. For instance, I have
a land ownership layer that I drape over a hillshade. I set this layer
to 50% transparency, but the map legend shows them at 100%. The colors
can look quite different in the map and the legend as a consequence.

Hopefully this is doable. I think it would be a good improvement. I'll
throw it in trac if you need, but will await your response first.

Cheers,
John