[Qgis-developer] build qgis-grass plugin on Windows

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:28:22 EDT 2009

> Most of the libraries are build with MS Visual C++ Express 2008.   Some
> are build with mingw if the only were necessary for GRASS and didn't
> have some way to build them with VC already.

Thanks Jurgen, I thought that GRASS couldn't link to the most part of
VC++ built libraries, but it isn't true as I can see...
Sorry for the next question (I'm just starting to dig in the Windows
world): can, theretically, wxvdigit/wxnviz be built using
python+swig+wxwidgets precompiled and already installed (not from
osgeo4w) on the Windows machine?