[Qgis-developer] Problem compiling with SpatiaLite support

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Mar 26 16:41:08 EDT 2009

Hi

Alessandro Furieri wrote:
> Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was trying to compile with SpatiaLite support enabled, however, I am
>> running into an error:
>>
> Hi Andreas,
> your problem is exactly the same noticed
> by William Kyngesburye [using v.2.2 headers]
>
> very quick fix: in 'qgsspatialiteprovider.h' add:
> #include <stdio.h>
> immediately before:
> #include <spatialite/gaiageo.h>
>
> even better: use the latest SpatiaLite v.2.3
> http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-2.3/
>
> bye,
> Sandro

Does spatial lite provide all the same features of sqlite3 with spatial
extensions added? Is there an amalgamated (all sources in a single file)
version of spatial lite as there is for sqlite? If there is can I
suggest that we replace the amalgamated sqlite3 sources I put into QGIS
sources some time ago with the spatialite amalgamated sources and change
cmake to always use the internal copy of spatiallite?

Regards

- --

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services