[Qgis-developer] 1.1 and 1.0.1 Release plans & feature freeze

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:37:22 EDT 2009

Otto et al.,

I very much like this idea. Some of my own thoughts:

Another possible set of tags: [NEW FEATURE], [BUG FIX], or [UPDATE].

That way the developer doesn't have to decide on their own if the change
need to be added to the manual. Manual writers can simply decide if the
NEW FEATURE needs to be added or not... I also think that NEW FEATURE is
more intuitive for developers than MANUAL which is likely not something
they are thinking about at the time...

Just my two cents,

Carson

--