[Qgis-developer] OSGeo4W Windows version: SVG graphics in toolbar icons don't display

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 12 03:01:46 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

I checked the Windows installation and qsvg4.dll seems to be in this
directory:

C:\Programme\OSGeo4W\apps\QT4\plugins\imageformats

The following formats are present:
qgif4.dll
qico4.dll
qjpeg4.dll
qmng4.dll
qsvg4.dll
qtiff4.dll

As I said, the SVG rendering works fine when displayed in a QSvgWidget(),
but not in an icon.

I wonder if my problem is that the installation path is non-standard? The
standard location is at C:\OSGeo4W whereas my path is at
C:\Programme\OSGeo4W (my sysadmins wanted me to install it in the Programs
location)

Will further investigate if this is the problem ...

Thanks anyway,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann