[Qgis-developer] GRASS bugs commit

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed May 13 06:11:45 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am going to fix some GRASS related bugs. I was not contributing to
QGIS for a while so I want to ask you where I should commit the fixes.
Into 'trunk' I presume? Into some stable branches also?

BTW, can you please clarify (or point me to some place were it is
explained) how release branching is done?
I see Version-1_0 branch which I suppose was used to create
Release-1_0_0, Release-1_0_1 and Release-1_0_2?
Release-1_0_1 was created from Release-1_0_0 or from Version-1_0?
I don't see any Version-1_1 while Release-1_1_0 was created already.
Why Release-1_x_x are branches, not tags? A release must be unique, right?

Radim