AW: [Qgis-developer] GRASS bugs commit

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed May 13 07:53:12 EDT 2009

Hi Radim

Nice to see you are back!

Bugfixes should go into trunk and also be backported to the stable branch (Version-1_0) if it is possible.

Afaik the release branches receive changes related to packaging and release process. After the release, those changes are merged back. Tim knows more about the release process, so maybe he could add/correct.

Regards,
Marco