AW: [Qgis-developer] GRASS bugs commit

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu May 14 01:28:23 EDT 2009

Hi

Hugentobler Marco wrote:
> Hi Radim
>
> Nice to see you are back!

Yes welcome back Radim!

> Bugfixes should go into trunk and also be backported to the stable branch (Version-1_0) if it is possible.

Yes. Note that 1.0 is in feature freeze permenantly, so only bug fixes
go in there.

> Afaik the release branches receive changes related to packaging and release process. After the release, those changes are merged back. Tim knows more about the release process, so maybe he could add/correct.

Thats correct. Branches are made at point or release, or by developers
who want to work in a sandbox. Note that svn doesnt treat branches and
tags any differently like CVS does.

So if you are working in trunk, work here:

https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/

And in the stable branch, work here:

https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/branches/Version-1_0

Regards