[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.3 is next...

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed May 13 17:08:45 EDT 2009

Hi All

As we were in the release process Andreas posted about some issues with
slow project loading. As promised, I would like to immediately put out a
release of 1.0.3. If everyone agrees, I will wait till Saturday for
folks to backport their fixes from trunk etc. into the 1.0 stable
branch, and then go ahead and tag 1.0.3, call for packaging etc.

If you have any issues with that, please let me know.

  * QGIS programming and support services
  * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net