[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS 1.0.3 is next...

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu May 14 02:23:29 EDT 2009

Hi Tim,

If it is only us requiring these fixes, you don't have to do the release.
However, others, using the stable 1.0 release might want to enjoy the
improvements as well and this might the 1.0.3 release.

We are currently using the unstable releases, since we are relying on
other improvements as well. We are aware of the issues with unstable
releases, but it seems to us currently the better route.

Having said this, we are more interested in 1.1 releases than the 1.0
releases.

Thanks,
Andreas

On Wed, May 13, 2009 11:08 pm, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi All
>
> As we were in the release process Andreas posted about some issues with
> slow project loading. As promised, I would like to immediately put out a
> release of 1.0.3. If everyone agrees, I will wait till Saturday for
> folks to backport their fixes from trunk etc. into the 1.0 stable
> branch, and then go ahead and tag 1.0.3, call for packaging etc.
>
> If you have any issues with that, please let me know.
>
> Regards
>
> --
>
> Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)

>   * QGIS programming and support services
>   * Mapserver and PostGIS based hosting plans
>   * FOSS Consulting Services
> Skype: timlinux

Andreas Neumann
http://www.carto.net/neumann/