[Qgis-developer] Problem with WMS/WFS connections

Michele Beneventi mbeneventi at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:22:05 EDT 2009

Hi list,

I'm here again with my problem with WMS/WFS connections.
I've already installed  "qgis (1.1.0-5~jaunty3) jaunty" on my Ubuntu 9.04
from the url https://launchpad.net/~qgis/+archive/unstable, because I've got
the same problem in the stable release 1.0.1

On clicking thhe WMS connections button I have this message in the bash:

Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for
on_btnClose_clicked()
Segmentation fault

On clicking thhe WFS connections button I have this message in the bash:

Warning: Object::connect: No such slot QgsWFSPlugin::setCurrentTheme(
QString ) in /build/buildd/qgis-1.1.0/src/plugins/wfs/qgswfsplugin.cpp:57
Warning: url is: http://webgis.regione.sardegna.it/geoserver/wfs?
Segmentation fault

I'm not a developer, I'm just an end user.
any idea??

regards
michele