[Qgis-developer] [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: ECW licence]]

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed May 20 07:38:28 EDT 2009

Hi

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> I receive this reply from ERDAS. I hope this will solve the issue. If
> not, please let me know, so we'll try to clarify the remaining issues.
> All the best.

Ok we are good there...

> - Support ECWP

Oh do we support this ECWP? I've never tried and we will need to
investigate further.

> - Limit compression to 500mb (uncompressed input size)

I believe gdal already restricts compression to 500mb (and even that is
not exposed in QGIS).

I'll put out a new package if we meet all the criteria.

Thanks for chasing up on this.

Regards

Tim

> Please let me know how you get on?  I keep a list of all ECW-supported
> applications :)
>
> Thanks,
>

> Richard

- --