[Qgis-developer] Re: qgis binary compiled with new gdal-mrsid - 1.6.1-2 ?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:37:33 EDT 2009

Jürgen,

I'm trying but have a problem with the key. I do:
alobo at alobo-laptop:~$ wget http://www.array.org/ubuntu/array-apt-key.asc
--19:32:09--  http://www.array.org/ubuntu/array-apt-key.asc
            => `array-apt-key.asc.1'
Resolving www.array.org... 72.167.46.68
Connecting to www.array.org|72.167.46.68|:80... connected.
Length: 1,795 (1.8K) [text/plain]

100%[===================================================================================================>]
1,795         --.--K/s

19:32:11 (5.87 MB/s) - `array-apt-key.asc.1' saved [1795/1795]

alobo at alobo-laptop:~$ gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys
B26A1B1A389C663C
gpg: requesting key 389C663C from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key 389C663C: "Launchpad PPA for Jürgen E. Fischer" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

but then:

alobo at alobo-laptop:~$ gpg --armor B26A1B1A389C663C | sudo apt-key add -
gpg: can't open `B26A1B1A389C663C'
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with the key?

The problem is that I get the "Partial upgrade" message, which always
implies more problems afterwards.

A.L. ;)