[Qgis-developer] Installing the Qgis 1.0.2 package for Ubuntu

Henri De Feraudy feraudyh at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 07:20:52 EST 2009

Thankyou,
  I added ppa:qgis/stable to the second page of the Synaptic Software source dialog box and it was automagically rewritten into
http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/stable/ubuntu karmic main
(I dont know how, I only installed Ubuntu this morning)
then when I pressed on the Synaptic main window's reload button
things went smoothly for a while but after  loading about 54 files
I got an error message saying that not all index files could be loaded.
regards
Henri