[Qgis-developer] QgsAzimuth 0.5

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:15:49 EST 2009

Responding to some usefull ideas, here are the changes for version 0.5:
Some GUI changes (trying to make it a little bit easier for the user to
understand). I accept any sugestions on this as i'm a terrible gui designer.
Implemented the Import list feature.
Implemented snap on vertexes based on project settings.
Implemented degree minutes and seconds recognition (but attention, the code
tries to strip anything other than the numbers, so probably it's not working
with DMS decimals. Still to improve.)
Fixed zoom bug.
Thanks for the tips and I hope you like this new version. It's getting
closer to what I had in mind when I started.
Maurício de Paulo