[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS python Console as Map Calculator

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 11:46:34 EST 2009

Please note I'm not talking about rasterlang, a plugin
that is not being maintained or any further developed, according to his
author. I'm talking about a replacement for it, just
based on an small enhancement of the current python console.

The rasterlang plugin uses such an odd syntax that is very unfriendly to be used.

Agus