[Qgis-developer] Python Error with linear referencing plugin

PIERRE Sylvain sylvain.pierre at cg67.fr
Mon Nov 16 08:13:13 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm using linear referencing plugin developped by Martin Dobias
I get an error when I try to calibrate a new route system:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Mimas\python\plugins\linear_ref\dlgcalibrateroute.py", line 84, in onOK
log = self.calibrateRoute(line_layer, line_name, points_layer, points_name, points_measure, route_name)
File "C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Mimas\python\plugins\linear_ref\dlgcalibrateroute.py", line 221, in calibrateRoute
calibration.calibration(roads, cal_points, progdlg, log)
File "C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Mimas\python\plugins\linear_ref\calibration.py", line 177, in calibration
align_cal_points(cal_pts, roads, progdlg, log)
File "C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Mimas\python\plugins\linear_ref\calibration.py", line 217, in align_cal_points
line_pnt, line_index = nearestPoint(Point(pnt.x, pnt.y), road.points)
File "C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS Mimas\python\plugins\linear_ref\geom.py", line 164, in nearestPoint
p1 = polyline[minI]
TypeError: list indices must be integers

Version de Python :
2.5.2 (r252:60911, Feb 21 2008, 13:11:45) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]

The error arrive at 9% process of step 4/5 "aligning calibration point"

I would like to know if the error came from data or an other reason?
I'm working with a large data set, and when I try the same action with a small subset it works...

Any help will be welcome

Thanks

Sylvain PIERRE
CONSEIL GENERAL DU BAS-RHIN
Pôle Développement des Territoires
Direction de l'Espace Rural et de l'Environnement
SERVICE DE L'ADMINISTRATION GENERALE
Tél : 03.88.76.68.88